Yahoo! Clubs I'm In
As if it really matters, but anyway, if you're interested in looking at or joining any of these clubs, go right ahead (especially the ones that I founded, which are marked with a star). (-:
- Weirdos Inc.*: A branch-off of the original W.E.I.R.D.O. Club, only it's not exclusive. (-: That's right, you can join without being rigourously tested and tortured.
- Weirdo Clubs Against Sick Weirdos*: A semi-type of branch of Weirdos Inc, with another club's support (we need more). Believer and I created it after we found that the Weirdos category on Yahoo had been overrun by sick clubs about diapers and bondage. ::gags:: It's actually the most-busy of the clubs I've got. Which is good.
- E and X Fan Club: My friend Believer's counter-club to Q vs. E, even though it isn't anymore. (-: Recently it's been a sort of X-Files Club while we argue over season 8. (-:
- Band Geeks: Well, it's what the name says. (-: What can I say? I'm a proud band dork!
- Jahar9's Animorphs Club*: My (what else?) Animorphs club. It's currently been suffering from lack of action and conversation, so please join if you can. (-:
- Parodies R Us: A club that I just joined hoping to find other parodiers. (-:
- The Q: The other club supporting WCASW. I thought I'd be nice and link it here too. (-: